Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kate Moss, the marriage is coming soon!

After several days of speculation, the parents of Kate Moss confirmed that their daughter was engaged to Jamie Hince! Last week, the British supermodel was photographed with a diamond ring strangely like an engagement ring ... The parents revealed that Jamie Hince had asked for the hand of their daughter and that the wedding was already fixed.

Kate Moss's father, Peter, said: "I am delighted, I am more than excited. Kate called me on Wednesday to announce the news and she seemed so happy. They have already set a date for the wedding and it will be at the end of summer. Jamie Hince has fully complied with the tradition ... "He made his request honorably and asked me first hand from Kate.

It's something I admire and it really made me very happy. He was not nervous to ask me, because he knows that I like and I like it a lot. There was no question I say no. The mother of Kate Moss who is divorced from Peter for several years, also expressed his delight in pointing out that it was eager to celebrate the marriage of his beloved daughter.

Kate Moss, aged 37, attended several personalities, among the most famous actor Johnny Depp and musician Pete Doherty, before meeting the love of his life, Jamie Hince.

No comments:

Post a Comment