Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lady Gaga dare dress-condom against AIDS

After his arrival the remarkable weekend at the Grammy Awards (just a reminder, the star arrived at within a giant egg), Lady Gaga appeared wearing a plastic flesh-colored dress, she said referring to the latex condom. At croissants, viewers of the show very well attended Good Morning America have been surprised! His new outfit did not stop to talk seriously about the dangers of AIDS, on the contrary.

"I want people, at home, talking to their children earlier, they talk about HIV, AIDS, sex safely. My mother spoke to me about sex when I was young, she taught me to be aware of the danger. It's in my new song "Born This Way. I say: "My mother told me when I was little ... . One of the first things I remember living with my mother was when she started the lipstick in the morning and she started talking to me about life.

" Beyond its "trashattitude" and his directing ultra-sexualized, small Gaga made a speech highly responsible ... View the video of Lady Gaga condom dress

No comments:

Post a Comment