Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lady Gaga moved to tears by a 10 year old girl

She's only 10 years, but it can boast of having snatched a tear to Lady Gaga. Maria Aragon, a small Canadian girl, posted on YouTube a few days ago a cover of "Born This Way," the new song by Lady Gaga cartons worldwide. Only the piano, Maria sings with uncanny accuracy from the top of its 10 spring and his performance is quite impressive.

Posted on Wednesday, the video has gone around the canvas and, to date, has been viewed more than 7 million times on YouTube. If Maria Aragon became the new darling of the net within hours, the same way Greyson Chance several months ago, his performance was also heard by Lady Gaga itself.

The star went to post the video on her official Facebook account, saying he was very moved listening to this recovery. "I was so moved that I started to cry" But that's not all . At a local Canadian radio show on which Maria Aragon was invited on Friday, the girl had the big surprise to talk to his idol, who wanted to congratulate her by telephone.

"Not only your voice is sublime, but most vehicles you a great emotion," said Lady Gaga has to Maria. "Sometimes I go bad days, and the day I discovered your video, it did. When I heard your cover of 'Born This Way,' I was so moved that I I started crying. Your purity and authenticity tone reminded me why I wrote this song.

"Icing on the cake, Lady Gaga has proposed to his young fan a duet." You might be able to join me on stage to sing "Born This way 'when I was in Toronto on March 3, what do you think? ", she asked him. Without any hesitation, the girl moved to tears turn, has obviously accepted the proposal of his idol.

you understand: to sing a duet with Lady Gaga is an opportunity that does not come along every day! If you have not seen it yet, try a cover of "Born This Way" by Maria Aragon

No comments:

Post a Comment