Friday, February 18, 2011

Lady GaGa, sex was never a taboo

Lady GaGa has recently talked about her sex education ... She revealed that her mother had talked about sex when she was very young. The young woman said: "My mother told me about sex at a young age and she always taught me to be well informed. She taught me a lot of things when I was young. "The star is convinced that her mother allowed her to better understand sexuality, and urges parents to teach their children the basics of sex education.


Lady GaGa recommends young people to discuss the matter with their families to talk about safe sex. The singer of 24 years thinks that parents should also discuss this subject too often taboo with their children, and this at a young age. For her, it would allow people to better "accept and respect others' when they are older.

That is a theory like any other ...

No comments:

Post a Comment