Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lady Gaga wants to Marisa Tomei for her film

Lady Gaga is unclear who would like to give him life on the big screen is none other than Oscar winner, Marisa Tomei. The artist is a big fan of actress and all his friends call him Marisa due to its resemblance to it. The singer would love Tomei represented at the cinema because he thinks they both have great similarities that would make the singer embroidery paper.

Both were born in New York and have a fearless attitude in their day to day. Gaga had to Sirius XM's station, "you know I love Marisa Tomei me interpret. I am a big fan of Marisa Tomei. All my friends call me Maria when I'm angry because my New York accent out of my body. " The actress won an Oscar for Best Actress in 1993 for My Cousin Vinny and again nominated in 2001 for In the bedroom and in 2008 for The Wrestler, as well as best supporting actress.

However, the artist does not rule test your skills as an actress, and said he would love to act in a movie sometime. "I think in alguún time, I will, yes. I think I am destined to go on screen at any moment, "he emphasized. We do not have any news to suggest that it consider making a film about the life and career of Angelina Joanne Germanotta Stefani, known as Lady Gaga, 24, but we know your choice.

However, the age difference between the two could be a problem because Tomei is 46 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment