Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Robert Pattinson is he a cad?

What is certain is that we can not accuse Robert Pattinson, the sexy vampire in the saga "Twilight" to favoritism. Because even when a great American star is totally a fan of him and asks him to pose for a photograph, it does him no gifts. This was told the actress Jennifer Love Hewitt on the set of the American show "Access Hollywood Live" on Tuesday 1 February: "I stood in line to take a picture of him at the first preview of "Twilight" during one fifteen.

And when I got up to take my picture, he said "Robert, are you tired?" and he said "yes." And he left. I was there and I said "Are you kidding?". What actress consoles himself, Billy Bush - presenter of the show "Access Hollywood" - he was offered the opportunity to cover the red carpet for the diffusion the last chapter of the saga "Twilight" and she could perhaps hope to finally meet the vampire as it is addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment