Saturday, February 19, 2011

Victoria Beckham would consider having a fifth child if I had a child

A few days ago claimed that Victoria Beckham did not know the sex of his fourth child and explained that whether a child as a child, David, her children and she would be delighted. In addition, says she and her husband had not decided if they wanted to know the sex of their next child. In an interview with CNN on Thursday, the designer suggested it might try to go to the fifth child with her husband David when his fourth child was another child.

Victoria is four months pregnant, but insisted he did not know the sex of your baby to be born in July, but was tempted to find out. "I really do not know the sex of my baby. May discover when he returns to London because now I know, "he said. In the UK you begin to notice the pregnancy as you can see in the picture.

"If we have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and I'll have a girl next time", he asserted. When the presenter Alina Cho asked the possibility of having a fifth child, Victoria said: "I would have a big family. Could be. Who knows? "And on the sixth, the designer laughed:" Well, I'm not Angelina.

Do not know "The respondent claimed that it would be nice to have a daughter to dress her. In addition, he commented that Kate Middleton has asked him to try some dresses and if I chose one it would be nice. However, assured of a future wedding dress: "No, no, I'm ready to design a wedding dress now."

No comments:

Post a Comment