Monday, February 21, 2011

Justin Bieber: "My fans should get used to seeing me with girls"

Angelic smile, long blonde bit of mystery to give his mischievous look. Justin Bieber, down from its 16 years, pops even more anti-Babystars. No, it's not that small babes 12 who drool in the pit of his concerts, there is no point in blaming teens prepubescent ... "These are mothers who harass me I remember having seen me throw her bra onstage.

You know, I just want people appreciate my music, be it a mother, a daughter ... But without needing to receive bras with their phone number in, "said the baby king of R'n'B in an interview with Entertainment TV. Whatever the age of his fans, they had to return to the harsh reality when Bieber began to appear with Selena Gomez.

Some have not taken very well and were insulted and threatened with death on his Twitter network. But the young singer does not receive such messages to each of his romances. Then he warned: "It's extremely difficult to find the right person and I think it will be harder for me, but I'm not going to change my lifestyle so far.

My fans should get used to seeing me with girls. " Regardless, this is such bad news? Justin Bieber provides butterfly gold star like the French! "My grandfather and my grandmother is French. I speak French, but not quite. My family in Canada speaks French. Like thousands of other French women, so I need to improve, "he said.

See you soon Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment