Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Miss National prefers to be single!

At just 19 years, the first Miss National lovely Barbara Morel already knows what she wants. She has already fully adapted to his new role as Miss a bit special and has a strong character and good tempered. The beautiful brunette rival Laury Thilleman - Miss France 2011, confides in the audience columns.

en about his new status that is not always easy to accept. She talks about her relationship with Genevieve de Fontenay, "We get on very well. She is there to make me a worthy representative of France. If I "derail" it gives me the right path. She warns that I am now a public person and that I must always be stylish and makeup.

She is there to make me aware that I am Miss National, which I still sometimes a little difficult to achieve ... . Barbara Morel said also to have deliberately separated from her lover when she won the title of Miss National "For what is my boyfriend, I left after becoming Miss National.

When I saw what awaited me this year, I told myself that I would not have time to "dwell upon" a boy! Now, if Enrique Iglesias who comes to my door, I can change my mind. . Remarks rather francs for a young woman who apparently knows what she wants to devote himself body and soul to his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment