Monday, March 7, 2011

Avril Lavigne does not leave Japan!

Avril Lavigne is a real star in the land of the rising sun ... Canadian singer opened last Thursday (March 3), a GAP store in Tokyo. The interpreter of "I'm With You" had the honor of cutting the ribbon opening with John Ermatinger, president of GAP Japan. While his new album is preparing to invade the bins, the young woman was recently revealed to Parade magazine that she enjoyed putting her career on hold.


"I was on the road since I was 17 years. He had to balance my career and my personal life. I stayed at home to live a little. I've always been away from everyone. It was nice to relax at home and surrounded by my friends. Of course, I am dedicated to my music, it is important to take time to find inspiration.

So I took a little rest. I worked on my album, and I took my time to do it, "she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment