Friday, March 25, 2011

Avril Lavigne still believes in marriage!

Despite a first marriage was a failure, Avril Lavigne does not waive the no cross again! Canadian singer who split from her husband Deryck Whibley in July 2010 after four years of marriage, does not seem to have been traumatized by this bad experience! She even thinks to marry one day! Avril Lavigne, currently in a relationship with, Brody Jenner, a star of reality TV, has recently returned to the marriage.


"It's about love and I do my absolute priority. One day I hope to start a family and everything that goes with it. Right now, I'm very focused on my career, my album, my tour and of course, when the time comes, yes, I'll start, "she answered the question whether she thought the opportunity to marry again.

Adding that the star of 26 years remained on very good terms with Deryck Whibley, her ex-husband. She worked with him on his new album "Goodbye Lullaby" fresh out in stores! In addition, they phone regularly to share advice in connection with the music ... but also on their privacy! "He has such a good heart and he is so smart.

We are present for each other, "said Avril Lavigne on her ex-husband ... But really, why did they divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment