Friday, March 11, 2011

Charlie Sheen calls for help, his house searched by police

It is time for Charlie Sheen to regain control. He was one of the highest paid actors of the small screen in the U.S. but its lead buggery repeated like career suicide! After his various strokes, especially against his former employers at Uncle Charlie's wife, the actor had requested that Sheen is placed under restrictive measure, that is to say, kept out of she and her children.

It seems that the time has come for the actor to become aware of its décadense. In the Time & Life magazine, he stated thus: "I am really losing his head. I'm ready to call someone to help me." Better late than never! This is indeed the distance required by his wife who gave the blow to Charlie Sheen and who reacted: "She can not keep them away from me.

I will not let her do it. I will while to recover! I really try to control myself. My lawyers are afraid, they want to come home, remove the bullets from my gun. " It's more or less what happened that night q'uil. While rumors of suicide have spread through the U.S. website TMZ, it seems rather that someone had contacted police alleging possession of weapons of the actor.

While in many states, the weapons are legal, it is not the case when one is within the scope of a restriction! That's why the Los Angeles Police Department came to search the house of Sheen, late yesterday afternoon. The intervention was ultimately very well, police found a gun collector and Charlie Sheen welcomed their professionalism afterward.

"The LAPD was AMAZING! Pros absolute!" he tweeted jusqte after their arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment