Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eva Longoria says that everything in life is perfect

A few days ago we told that Eva Longoria celebrated his 36 birthday with her boyfriend Eduardo Cruz and closest friends, but I commented that the party was not over and that would continue in the restaurant and club that has the actress in The Vegas. The truth is that Desperate Housewives star has moved on after her divorce and do not plan to waste time on the road.

Here you can see a picture of Eva Longoria's party in Las Vegas where he was sheltered by his family and some of his closest friends. On the Eve Nightclub, claimed: "Everything in my life is perfect." Far from being a woman desperate fortune. Together with Eduardo Cruz and a group of friends, among whom were Mario Lopez and David Spade, Eva shone with a white cocktail dress and dinner with these at Beso restaurant, followed by a night club in Eve.

We could see the actress very happy with the brother of Penelope and Monica in the VIP area, enjoying and kissing all night. Did not miss on the birthday cake, and Eva said early in the evening starting a "new year" in which major changes occur in your life. "I take everything that is happening," he told.

"I have in mind every experience in my life. I regret nothing, so you know, I'm going, "he claimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment