Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoax: Phil Collins denies to withdraw for health reasons ...

Hearing problems, back pain related to his way of playing drums for years ... The singer Another day in paradise is seen almost buried yesterday as the rumor had rependue like wildfire through the media on the planet. Where did the hacking source? Hard to say for now as the "information" was relayed by each.

In any case, the denial in good and due form has been posted on the official website of the artist who takes things with humor. And for good reason, the news is not entirely wrong. "I decided to write in response to articles published this weekend about the decision of my career. Why are they published is a mystery to me, since it has been many months since I not spoken to the press.

" Phil Collins says: "1 / I do not take my retirement because of criticism or a snarling bad news to me. 2/Je do not take my retirement because I feel unloved, I know that I I still have many fans who love what I do. Thank you. 3/Je do not take my retirement because I was no longer in fashion, my single Going Back was No.

1 in Great Britain (. ..) I'm retiring, indeed, to be a full time father to my two young son on a daily basis. ". The Genesis singer admits having discussed the matters mentioned by the press without it was news that should make headlines. At 42, Phil Collins Papa of five children, an eldest son who is also a musician, two daughters, Lily and Joey, the actress, the other model.

He then pamper her two youngest, Nicolas and Matthew. One reason much more pleasant than health concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment