Friday, March 4, 2011

John Edward: Loft Story to comedy

He wants to be called Jean-Edouard Lipa. And we do not make a pun. And we forget a little past its pioneering reality TV to let it prove itself on the small screen as an actor this time. So try to be kind to Jean-Edouard Lipa, do not call it simply "the former Loana" and leave out reminders escapades in the pool, pot a bit heavy to drag.

This is her comeback after becoming a DJ Edward, he was the son of Veronique Jannot in the detective series TF1 Research Section. On set, John Edward has not put forward his CV, not trying to shine through his work as an actor. And if we are to believe the words of his partner, the test would be more conclusive: "Actually, I learned after the shooting he had Loft Story.

One day a journalist asked about me him. I said he was charming and very pleasant work. When I asked her why she was asking me this question, she explained to me. I had absolutely not made the connection! " told Veronique Jannot. Performance show on March 24 when the episode was broadcast on TF1 at 20.45.

Another appearance to note for the actor in the making: it will be in the third episode of 'A'isha, the telefilm Yamina Benguigui alongside the beautiful Sofia Essaïdi!

No comments:

Post a Comment