Thursday, March 24, 2011

Katy Perry, a woman with glasses rather crunchy!

Katy Perry, who is currently touring the California Dreams Tour "in Europe, was photographed on Tuesday (March 22) at the exit of the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, England. The singer had once again opted for an outfit which she alone has the secret ... a pastel pink dress, a pastel blue vest and a pair of glasses rather showy! A real doll! Add that, like Paris Hilton, the pretty brunette is desperate for an invitation to attend the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton to be held next month.

Katy Perry said, not without irony, to the press: "I am not invited, but would I be present? Yes, I do not care I will attend any cost to the marriage. The star has also confessed she loves English food: "I love British food. I'm starting to get fat, I eat baked beans, potatoes and roasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment