Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The new single from Selena Gomez inspired by all the haters

Tuesday, Selena Gomez went to Ryan Seacrest program on radio station KIIS-FM to promote her new single "Who says," and have a conversation with a famous he spoke of the damage had been done and where social networks avoided Justin Bieber mention, albeit through twitter, they catch up to the world that they miss.

Now Justin is on tour in Europe. "When I listen, I feel my fans need this song right now. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, it's just too negative for me, "he said on the song. "In this world there's easy access to people's feelings. So, I think this song is a great message for my fans and let myself really touched when I heard it, "he claimed.

"Basically, it's about the haters. The people trying to sink it, "he said. Selena has been a target for months for the fans of Justin Bieber and your Facebook and Twitter were hacked. It would be unreasonable to think that the song reflects her own story. Seacrest also told him that feels like a girl of fifteen, "I'm so young, I am." We do not know if this has anything to do with the age gap that exists with the Canadian who just turned 17, while Selena turns 19 in 2011.

He declined to mention Justin Bieber and explained that when one goes on tour, it is normal to miss family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment