Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nikos Aliagas motto: "No zob in job"

A few days ago, Nikos Aliagas friendship made us take the reins of writing Rumors Gossip site. fr for a week. On this occasion, Nikos granted us an interview in a friendly, lending the game with a lot of patience. Man media, pro social networks, Nikos Aliagas is certainly one of the most charming of Paf.

And when told that it is an object of fantasy for women ... and men, the leader said rather flattered! But at the risk of some end eceive, Nikos Aliagas is ... 100% hetero "I'm flattered to be an object of fantasy. [...] I have a bunch of lesbians and gay friends, and they often tell me that gay men like me.

I do not see why I deprive myself of the pleasure of pleasing a boy as a girl for me is the same pleasure. I'm flattered. [...] I'm straight and I have nothing to hide about my sex life because it would be like trying to hide my identity "But Nikos, no question of fricotter office, ethics and professionalism require! Asked about marriage, Nikos does not really seem determined to pass the ring on his finger ...

Read the interview with Nikos Aliagas in the April issue of Tetu

No comments:

Post a Comment