Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ricky Martin won an award from GLAAD

GLAAD (Gays and Lesbians Against Defamation) has chosen to give a prize to Ricky Martin. The reason the award is to be publicly acknowledged his homosexuality and had stated in several ways that this has changed his life forever. The courage shown by the singer has earned this recognition. Ricky took in the show to advise the people of the association go to countries like Mexico, Argentina or Brazil, where many homosexuals have serious trouble recognizing their sexuality in public for fear of what people say.

After this message chose to acknowledge the prize and pick it up with pride. Ricky came to comment that "Only I want to be free and now I can say I am and how I feel. I have to thank you very much for all your support my parents, my mother and father for their unconditional love, my friends, my family and all my fans.

I would also like to thank all that made my partner and accomplice, Charles. " "I just ask you, GLAAD, who choose us to Latin America, share the love, make love in Spanish. Come to Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Brazil. We need you, I want down there, you have to spread love in Latin America.

I can help you, I want to help and want to be part of it if you do. " From here our congratulations for the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment