Friday, March 18, 2011

Rihanna proud of its forms!

Rihanna loves her body and said ... The singer claims to be finally at ease with her curves! It was during the filming of the action film "Battleship," the young woman has learned to assume its forms. The 23 year old singer has revealed to Vogue magazine: "During the holidays, and even during the filming, I realized that I love my body, even if it does not meet current standards.

I just feel sexy. "Rihanna finally feels attractive and much better about yourself! "For the first time I did not want to get rid of my curves. I just want them firmer. My body is comfortable and quite fit, so I'll enjoy it, "she says. The personal trainer of the star seems to share the same opinion ...


He reportedly described the outline of his student as a mix of Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Kidman! However, to motivate the star to exercise, he has created a training program tailored. Rihanna says: "I hate going to the gym, I needed something different. I hate anything that is too easy, too routine, too familiar.

I get bored very, very quickly. The film "Battleship" due out in theaters in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment