Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rihanna: single lifetime?

Rihanna, she would experience a small decline in morality? R & B singer would believe more in love and have decided to concentrate on one thing, herself! It had become rather suspicious in love since its separation from the singer Chris Brown and baseball player Matt Kemp. It must say and the young woman chained two unhappy love in less than two years! In 2009, she broke up with her boyfriend of the moment, Chris Brown, after a violent altercation that earned five years probation and six months of community service for domestic violence to the young man.


Rihanna then maintained a relationship for several months with Matt Kemp ended in separation at the end of last year. The star originally from Barbados, now single, recently said she was not looking for a soulmate. She now has other priorities. Apparently the young woman does not want to start a new relationship before a long time: "I sort of gave up.

I do not cling more. I never want to depend on a relationship. I think it's not easy to find love. It's beautiful and nothing can replace that. But I want to be sure to find other things in my life that I enjoy outside of ... love. "That being said. As the saying goes "It is better to be alone than in bad company."

No comments:

Post a Comment